Reefer Container Transport
ThaiReefer have developed a strong reefer service offering. With nearly 30 years in business, we have built one of the largest reefer container fleets in Thailand. We understand the importance of preserving the condition of our customers’ cargo from the moment it is loaded until the moment it reaches its delivery point. Over the years, we have built strong experience and expertise in transporting chilled and frozen goods – commodities including fresh produce such as fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, poultry, dairy products and pharmaceuticals. Last year our owned truck fleet travelled a combined 4.2m km.
Why choose ThaiReefer?
- Specialize in Full Truck Load (FTL) Refrigerated cargo transportation
- Multidisciplinary reefer expert teams (drivers, reefer technicians, gensets technicians) to ensure smooth and steady operations.
- 27/7 Fast response fleet to meet customer demands.
- Tailor-made end-to-end reefer container transport solutions
- Thailand’s leading reefer fleet – we continue to grow and improve our reefer container fleet
- Outstanding cross-border coverage – connecting Thailand with neighboring countries (Malaysia / Cambodia / Myanmar / Laos / China)
- Cargo Tracking – Regular and frequent monitoring of the shipment – from the receipt of the loaded container to final destination.
- Pre-trip inspection (PTI) checks – a thorough PTI ensure the very best service and equipment to fulfil your requirements.
- Well maintained truck fleet
- Cargo insurance – just incase
We have more than 40 trucks with driver trained and have an expert in truck driving. Ready to provide service.
We have technician professional teams to carefully check the containers before delivering to customers every time. Customers can be confident with our containers for sure.
Most of the products we deliver are food-related. Therefore, we have to clean the containers every time before going out for loading the product to specified standards and increase the confidence of customers every time
40′ Reefer Container Specification
|40′ Container||11.56 m.||2.29 m.||2.55 m.|
|40′ Container||4,660 Kg.|
Maximum Cargo Weight
|2 axles trailer||24,000 Kg.|
|3 axles trailer||28,000 Kg.|
|40′ Container||12.19 m.||2.44 m.||2.90 m.|
|40′ Container||2.28 m.||2.54 m.|